Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WTF Salons.

Seriously, WTF? I love the weird salons that pop up when I search for inspiration. Let's see what we can find today, shall we?

First, there's Pimps & Pinups. There's very little connection between Pimps and Pinups in real life, but we can pretend.  Stay classy, New York.


Next, we have Sexy Scissors in Austin, TX. Unfortunately, this fine establishment has closed, but it was basically a Hooter's with haircuts! You can still find them on Yelp here.
I actually really like the aesthetic of this next one. Chainsaw Massacre Salon is in Victoria, Australia. How ballsy is that name?!

Oh, Japan. You make all my bubblegum dreams come true.
It's a Hello Kitty Hair Salon!!!

Australia picks up where Austin left off with Hot Cuts!

 
Ahhhahahaha!
 Anyone who's ever had a hair splinter would think twice before cutting hair topless.

Savannah has the Nerd angle covered with Color Geek Salon.
I was pretty down with this one until this guy showed up...

French maids anyone?
Moesham in Tokyo has them.

That's all for today. I'll leave you with a classic Hair WTF. It's not a salon, but it'll do.

1 comment: