Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I want EVERYTHING!!

I don't know if I'm behind on this whole Hautelook thing, but I like it! It's not that I buy designer clothing or anything, I just like to drool over the deep discounts I find. Hautelook is an invitation site with rotating designers and discount prices. Here are some of my favorites from today's hunt.
All Saints

All Saints

All Saints

Men's shoes by All Saints

Rugs under $299

Rugs under $299
Nimo
It's very fun stuff. They have clothing, housewares, toys, and getaways at relatively good prices. (by "relatively" I mean in stead of $1200 for a Valentino suit, it's $500) So, while I won't be waltzing around in Kate Spade or Bagley Mischka any time soon, I can enjoy the fact that others may buy their stuff for "cheap"!

No comments:

Post a Comment