Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Marry Me, Modcloth!


I have a serious crush on Modcloth.com. The shop's collection of dresses and shoes (some are even in my size, can you believe it??) make me want to max out every card I have. The housewares are kitschy and cute, too. Here are some examples:
This would match my kitchen perfectly!

so would these!




If I were to wear heels, these would be the pair!

Reminds me of "Psycho Beach Party"!









Needless to say, I drool every time I browse their site. The prices are reasonable, though I've never ordered from them so I can't vouch for the quality. The site allows customers to review the items, which I like, and the stock rotates frequently. Looks good so far, but it's too soon to say if my love for the shop is real.








No comments:

Post a Comment