Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Longest weekend ever / I can't believe I forgot my camera.

Let's get right to it. Prom was Saturday, so work was absolutely insane. There were laughs, there were tears (aren't there always when it comes to teenage girls?), I'm very glad it's only once a year.
After prom hell, Jess and I went to a cookout and came home with this guy:
His name is Ron Swanson, but you can call him Duke. He's the best party favor I've ever gotten.


Sunday morning, after our weekly Wal-Mart grocery frenzy, I met up with some folks to do a photo shoot in Floyd, VA. "Where's Floyd", you ask? Go way the hell out to the bottom left corner of the state, then straight up the mountain. That's Floyd. It was a FIVE hour drive full of farm roads and beautiful mountain scenery, so naturally I forgot my camera. It looked a little something like this:



The whole purpose for the shoot was to showcase the wine bar (and dogs) at Chateau Morrisette. I'll post pictures as soon as I have them.
The drive was long, my back hurts, and I'm exhausted. It was well worth it. I wish we could have stayed longer, and I'm definitely going back in the future.
As for now, back to work. I think I'll make it!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you had fun at the wine shoot!

    ReplyDelete