Monday, May 2, 2011

Life, the Universe and Everything.

The roommates moved out yesterday. It was supposed to be the day before, but nothing goes smoothly here. Now we have the task of cleaning everything (absolutely everything. I found myself vacuuming window panes and scrubbing banisters), unpacking things that we were too cramped to unpack, and painting over god-awful paint jobs. These things can be frustrating, but they remind me just how far we've come. A year ago, we were struggling to get by. Now we have so much to be thankful for. It's not a lot, but it's just what we wanted. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to take photos at this stage. It's chaos in here, and I'd like to show a slightly cleaner set of "before" pictures. Until then, enjoy a few "get things done" songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment