|Note the Zombies on top of the window ledge.|
|Window panes still need scraping and the storm window is a little wonky, but whatever.|
Tonight, Jess made an amazing dinner. Shredded buffalo chicken sandwiches with fries. Mmmmm. So good. Hey, I didn't say it was gourmet or even good for you, I said it was amazing. Here's the recipe, courtesy of Allrecipes.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (17.5 fluid ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and pour in 3/4 of the wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix. Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Once the chicken has cooked, add the butter, and shred the meat finely with two forks. Pile the meat onto the hoagie rolls, and splash with the remaining buffalo wing sauce to serve.