Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kick-Ass Sunday!


Five things that I think are pretty Kick-Ass:

#1- Yard Work!
Today, my dear husband and I did yard work for the first time this season. It was amazing.

#2- Tramontina Cooksets
Our Calphalon set from Target is amazing. I love it. We received it as a wedding gift almost 3 years ago and it has served us well. However, my next set will be stainless. I love to be able to scrub things, and that just won't fly with a nonstick surface. This set was highly recommended by Cook's Illustrated, as well as around the web. The price is much more achievable than the All-Clad sets we covet.

#3- Quatrefoil
My new mirror from Target. It's not online, but I first saw it on Richmond Thrifter. It's the fifth photo from the top. It was a bear to hang. I love it.

#4- Kick-Ass on Blu-ray
That's it. It's an awesome movie. And we got it on Blu-ray. I love it.

#5- Days off.
I love my job. I love doing hair and hearing people's stories. What I love more is spending the day with my husband, wandering around Target or BJ's or Diversity Thrift. We usually don't buy anything, we just enjoy being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment